Many times i made my fault,
many times i made you sad.
many times i made you mad.
this time I really sorry for what i did.
I can't forgive myself if you cannot forgive me.
so silly, but it's true.
you may need time,
away from me & my imperfectness.
I realize that I cannot do the best for you.
But you know..
I've tried. I've hurt. I've struggled.
I'm not perfect, but I am trying to be better.
Please forgive me..
I'm gonna fix all of this mess.
we will keep together fighting till the end.
I promise, I will stay here, beside you.
I won't leave..
I will be waiting until you come back here.
Be my best supporter, be my toughest partner.
be my dearest sibling.
I know I cannot hope more to be your anything.
But I wish that we can still there for each other.
We changed, to a better future.
You're always be my spirit, you're my biggest strength.
Through the day, I'm so sorry..
No comments:
Post a Comment